Caring for your tree
We want you to enjoy your Needlefresh Christmas tree for as long as possible. Follow our simple tips on how to look after it and be happy knowing you can have a magical Christmas absent of tree woes.
- Water your tree regularly.
- Keep your tree away from open flames and heat sources.
- A corner is good – it keeps your tree safer from knocks and bumps.
- If you'll be using lights to decorate your tree, try to place the tree close to a socket.
- Cover the floor or table where the tree will be placed to help protect from water spillages.
- Wear garden gloves when handling as sensitive skin can get a mild allergic reaction and rash.
When you get your tree home, leave it outside until you are ready to decorate!
....then when you do bring it indoors follow these important steps
- Display it in a place away from direct heat
- Cut a small piece from the stump and place in a water-holding Christmas tree stand
- Keep the water topped up - TREES DRINK WATER!